2.0 Credits including 1.0 Ethics and 1.0 Professionalism
• background on the LPP – why it was created, its purpose, how committee members are selected
• what professionalism issues are referred to the LPP
• what is the procedure for referral and after referral
• Tips from the panel on how not to get referred to the LPP
• the positives of professionalism and the awards provided
• Audience participation with questions and answers
Judge Emily A. Peacock, Unified Family Court: Juvenile Dependency
Judge Frances M. Perrone, Unified Family Court: Domestic Violence
William Kalish, Esq. focuses his practice on representing individuals and businesses on a broad range of tax and business related issues. Bill assists individual clients and their families in accomplishing their short term and long term estate planning goals by planning for and creating wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, charitable trusts, private foundations, and limited partnerships.
Amanda Uliano, Esq. focuses her practice on business law and civil and commercial litigation. She is admitted to practice in all State and Federal courts in Florida, as well as the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. Ms. Uliano obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude in history from The George Washington University in 2000 and earned her juris doctor from Duke University School of Law in 2003. Ms. Uliano is a member of The Florida Bar, The Hillsborough County Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.